Sievers Security Systems
18210 Saint Clair Ave, Cleveland, OH, 44110
1.Security Specialists Corp
796 E Liberty St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesMedical AlarmsMedical Equipment & Supplies
We had a unique situation for installing a security system. The installers worked diligently to wire up our home and 2 outbuildings remotely. Now we are assured that our entire property is secure wit
2.Security Specialists Corp
25 E Boardman St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesMedical Alarms
3.Security Specialists Corp
7301 West Blvd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
4.Master Security Inc
26 S Market St
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceEmployment ScreeningDrug TestingPrivate Investigators & Detectives
5.R & R Security Services Inc
25 E Boardman St
Security Guard & Patrol Service
801 N Meridian Rd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringElectriciansElectric GeneratorsSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Aey Security specializes in custom residential and commercial installation of security systems. Our services include burglar/fire/carbon monoxide detection, video surveillance, paging and intercom sys
7.ADT Security Services
99 S Walnut St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Vivint New Customer Offer
www.vivintbycyh.com Starts at $39.99mo. 24/7 ProtectionFree Equipment/Installation
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.