1.Pratt Auto Salvage & Sales
170 Ester Dr
Automobile Repairing & Service-Equipment & SuppliesAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Accessories
170 Industrial Dr
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile SalvageAutomobile Repairing & Service-Equipment & Supplies
Pratts Auto Salvage is a provider of automobile parts and accessories. The company offers products for vehicles from various brands, such as the Audi, BMW, Buick, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ferrari a
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.