1.Dr. Gregory Piro DO
1155 Byron Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery
Please Visit Our Website For More Information
2.Yanga, Ismael D MD
1315 Byron Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.Kathleen, Knapp DO PC
1320 Byron Rd
Physicians & Surgeons
4.Atlas Chiropractic Health Center
2739 E Grand River Ave
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
Single visit chiropractic package with consult, exam, X-ray, and one adjustment+2more
I found this chiropractic office to be highly professional. The doctor was very thorough with his treatment plan. I have had severe back pain for years. I have experienced great success under his
5.Advanced Behavorial Medicine
2901 E Grand River Ave
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
Although the wait was a little long, it was worth it. Dr. Matossian took the time to listen to my concerns and address them. I don't think I have ever been to a psychiatrist that did more than check
6.Brighton Vision Center
2305 Genoa Business Park Dr Ste 250
Physicians & SurgeonsOptometristsLaser Vision CorrectionOpticians
7.John B. Rasor DO
7960 Grand River Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
This has never been our experience. Many people in our family have had raving ratings. I have had this happen to me before. Other people have recommended someone and their reviews were excellent, but
100% Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.No CC Needed. 100% Free & Easy!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.