Extreme Air Duct Cleaning and Restoration
Houston, TX, 77096 We don't cut corners, we clean them.
1.Steam Local Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning
1561 Weber St
Water Damage RestorationCleaning ContractorsFire & Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug Cleaners
If you have stains or pet odors lingering in your carpets, air ducts circulating dust and allergens, or had a plumbing pipe bust, causing water damage? Steam Local is the best choice in Houston, TX. O
2.Extreme Air Duct Cleaning and Restoration
Water Damage RestorationAir Duct CleaningDryer Vent CleaningTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
10% Off Any Carpet Cleaning Service+5more
Very professional technicians. They arrived on time and finished quicker than I had anticipated. I will be calling them in the future and recommending them to all my friends and family
3.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
3403 N Sam Houston Pkwy W Suite 400
Water Damage RestorationBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbers
Delvin was very courteous and professional. He informed me of pricing and the resolution of the problem prior to beginning work.More Nearby Locations »
4.Furniture Medic by Giovani Ferreira
10129 Valley Forge Dr
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationCabinetsHome Repair & Maintenance
Founded in 1992, Furniture Medic has become the world's largest and most respected furniture and wood damage repair and restoration company. Thanks to market demand and the company's unparalleled prof
5.All Brite Floors Inc
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationFloor MaterialsFlooring Contractors
I highly recommend All Brite Floors for your wood floor needs. Gary has great technical skills and workers are trained to satisfy customers. -Julie Sloat
6.David Oriental Rugs
3221 Fondren Rd
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & AccessoriesRugs
I had an exceptional experience working with David at David Oriental Rugs. He helped me with my water damaged rug. He was professional, honest, and straight forward. He went the extra mile to help me,
7.JC'S Drywall LLC
Water Damage RestorationDrywall ContractorsPainting ContractorsFire & Water Damage Restoration
Restoration, Drywall, Framing, Ceiling, Paint, Demolition, Insulation. Financing available
4507 Lakebend West Dr, San Antonio, TX, 78244
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.