NationServe of Houston
419 Century Plaza Dr Ste 230, Houston, TX, 77073
16803 Duckwater Cv
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
16902 Copper Shore Dr
No Internet Heading Assigned
3.US Security Associates
11811 North Fwy
Security Guard & Patrol Service
4.US Security Gate
1919 W Sam Houston Pkwy N
Gates & AccessoriesGarage Doors & OpenersHome Centers
5.US Security Gate Company
16902 Copper Shore Dr
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
I had 3 gate companys come out and quote me over $1000.00 to repair.US security came out and fixed gate for under $300.00Fast honest service.....The Best
6.U.S. Social Security Administration
8989 Lakes At 610 Dr
Social Security ServicesGovernment OfficesSocial Service OrganizationsFederal Government
Mrs. Vega is the best. I too was nervous, but she was patient, knowledgeable an patient. Thank you so much.
7.U.S. Social Security Administration
5414 Aldine Mail Route Rd
Social Security ServicesGovernment OfficesFederal GovernmentSocial Security Consultants & Representatives
Serving the Houston area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.