Omni Fire and Security Systems
600 Kenrick Dr, Houston, TX, 77060
1.Unix CCTV Inc
1547 Campbell Rd
Television & Radio StoresSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
2.Unix CCTV Inc
10641 Harwin Dr
Television & Radio StoresConsumer ElectronicsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Serving the Houston area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
IF WE CAN NOT BEAT ANYBODY PRICES, THE SYSTEM IS YOURS FOR FREE. CHECK OUT OUR $13.00 MONTHLY ALARM MONITORING RATE, NO CONTRACT ,NO CREDIT CHECK. QUALITY,PRICES,SERVICES .... WE HAVE IT ALL. OUR BUSINESS IS PROTECTING YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR SUCCESS IS OURS.US ELECTRONICS - is the signature of quality for electronic digital surveillance products and systems. In the year 2000, when digital surveillance started to gain momentum in the market, the cost of such systems was prohibitively expensive. Realizing the potential of electronic digital surveillance and its significant role in both home and commercial security, US ELECTRONICS decided to make digital CCTV products ever more popular and affordable to all. At US ELECTRONICS, we have over 15 years of experience in CCTV and security monitoring solutions. Our stellar Research and Development team keeps on designing many new inventions to meet the emerging needs for more and better security surveillance products. We understand your needs and provide practical and affordable solutions in response.
A/V Specialists is a solid company that I highly recommend to everyone for any of their A/V needs. The owner is highly detailed with every aspect of his work (including with his estimates/proposals, which limits any potential miscommunication down the road, which I like a lot). A/V Specialists delivers customized service at a very reasonable price. In addition, A/V Specialists is always very responsive to my calls, and will go out of their way to get the job done right the first time! They are also welcoming around the house and trustworthy, which is essential for someone installing DVRs (or other security systems) which they did very successfully for me. In addition, the owner's team members consist of very solid, good people, who are also highly competent and capable. 5 stars!!!!!
A/V Specialists has worked with me for years, including in 2 different homes I've lived in. Every time I give them a call, they respond very quickly, and their estimates are very well thought through and detailed. They get the job done RIGHT the first time, 100% worry free. Very competent team, which I know first hand because there was some complicated wiring that needed to be fixed at my house, and these guys figured it out immediately (while Comcast and another A/V company had no clue what was going on). I highly recommend A/V Specialists! 5 Stars - no doubt about it!
I worked for this company for almost a year before I was laid off with about 60 people. I was upset about leaving because I really enjoyed the people there. The main issue that I had with the company is there was too many changes with management. I was hired while I was obtaining my associates degree and they worked with my school schedule and that worked well for me. The Vice President went on a mass firing spree for the region and unfortunately I was one of the people who at it. Overall I appreciated the opportunity and the experience.
After considering several systems in comparison with iSmartSafe, I chose this because it has double connection/protection functions (WiFi and Cellular). This is the only home security system, which has both connections/functions in the market. The installation process was pretty straight forward and simple to understand. The system can also work well with their wireless security camera. It is very useful. When I receive the alarm message, I can view my house remotely through my smartphone.
We bought iSmartSafe home security systems three months ago . As far as good! I really like WiFi and Cellular double connection function. So I do not need to worry about losing WiFi signal or power outage. Most cellular home security systems in the market requires monthly fee. None of them in the market have both wifi and cellular. That is why i pick iSmartSafe. Hope helps.
They have the bets installers in the state. We were switching systems and they had extensive knowledge on both systems and made the transition simple. The 5-yr warranty that comes free with them is great as well, even though we haven't had to call them back for any problems yet - it's been three years.
This is a great self monitoring security system. Very easy to install and set up. I really like the idea of self monitoring, rather than paying a company to notify me of an incident. I can take the appropriate action, when the system notifies me through my smartphone.
AV Specialists was extremely helpful. I got great service, their level of professionalism was far beyond what I expected, the service was fast and accurate, and the staff was helpful. I really appreciated how quickly and how affordable their services were.
I was really impressed with the level of professionalism that I saw from the guys that came out to do my home theater system. He really knew his stuff, and answered all my questions with patience. I would really recommend these guys anytime!!!
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.