Gulf Coast Corvette Parts and Supplies
5940 N Sam Houston Pkwy E Ste 319, Humble, TX, 77396
1.Greg's Grease Rack
329 Dulles Ave
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto TransmissionAuto Oil & Lube
2.Forklifts & Tires
14503 Sommermeyer St
Tire DealersScaffolding & Aerial LiftsConstruction & Building EquipmentMan Lifts
I am sorry you feel that way, Raymond. We resolved the matter with your company and decided it was best to move on to keep ourselves distanced from conflict. Judging from your post, I see we did the
12510 Oxford Park Dr, Houston, TX, 77082
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.