A & E Dental
10804 Huffmeister Rd Ste D, Houston, TX, 77065
1.All Day Dental
8619 Richmond Ave Ste 700
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
10786 Bellaire Blvd
DentistsOrthodontistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Jefferson Dental Clinics
10527A Gulf Fwy, Houston, TX, 77034
Please try reloading the page.
my wife had been dealing with upper teeth pain for a little while, and was hard for her to find a dentist that would be able to help relieve the pain and extract some teeth without it being astronomically expensive, she found prodentures online,we checked it out and set up an appointment, went to the visit, the staff welcomed us with big smiles, seen what she was looking into doing, we set up to come back later that day, they took the moldings for her upper denture, we came back later that day and she had the extractions done and had her upper denture before we left a couple of hours later, we went back ten days later to have the sutures removed, i haven' seen a smile on her face like this in awile, thank you so very much PRODENTURES.
This place is really good, I went there to pull out a tooth and everyone helped me in the office, since the front desk people, to the doctor. The front desk fill the registration forms for me, they introduced themselves, the assistants took the xrays and brought me some snacks. The doctor explained the reasons why I got my tooth pulled and what causes tooth pain, he was awesome, I received a discount card for prescriptions and I saved a lot! I received a call after my extraction, It was great! for all the people who get upset because doctor take long, they are trying to help emergencies, just like they helped me.
Great clean atmosphere with an awesome friendly staff. They really listened and understood what I was going through. I literally felt I had no place to go because every where else told me it was going to cost me over 10,000 dollars to fix my teeth until I discovered Pro Dentures. They literally changed my life at a fraction of the cost!!! Thanks Pro Dentures for giving me my smile back. I am truly forever grateful to be out of the reoccurring pain I was going through.
I love this office I was treated with care. The Dental Staff was wonderful to my self and my family. The Dental Staff explained everything to me. I had surg. on Friday and was back at work monday.
Dr. Schneider is a wonderful dentist!
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.