SignatureCare Emergency Center - Montrose
1007 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX, 77006
1.Northeast Advance Medical Supply
6113 Fairchild St
Hospital Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
2.Kindred Rehabilitation Hospital Northeast Houston
18839 Mckay Dr
HospitalsRehabilitation ServicesEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical Centers
My mother was just admitted on 10/16/15 & so far everyone has been courteous & very helpful. I can appreciate the OT asking what my goals for my mom was before coming home. I'll do an update upon my m
3.Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital
18951 N Memorial Dr
4.Memorial Hermann Cancer Center-Northeast
18960 N Memorial Dr
5.Northeast Urgent Care Clinics and Deerbrook Family Clinic!
11501 N Sam Houston Pkwy E
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Northeast Houston Vein Center
9950 Memorial Blvd Ste 201
7.Mischer Neuroscience Associates-Northeast
18955 N Memorial Dr
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralHealth & Welfare Clinics
St. Michael's 24 Hour Emergency Room
16062 Southwest Fwy, Sugar Land, TX, 77479
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.