PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Houston area.
1.Memorial Physician Associates
13119 Veterans Memorial Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinics
2.Memorial Physicians Assoc
11772 Bellaire Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
3.Memorial Urology Assoc
13300 Hargrave Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Memorial Clinical Associates
1201 Dairy Ashford Rd Ste 200
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
5.Memorial Clinical Assoc
8800 Katy Fwy Ste 210
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
6.Mischer Neuroscience Associates-Memorial City
929 Gessner Rd Ste 2410
Physicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
7.Memorial City Cardiology Associates
10496 Katy Fwy
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.