Northwest General Insurance
13201 Northwest Fwy Ste 265, Houston, TX, 77040
1.Core Med Solutions
8323 Southwest Fwy
Health Plans-Information & Referral Service
2.Extreme Med Solutions
9894 Bissonnet St Ste 493
Buildings-Pre-Cut, Prefabricated & ModularBuilding Contractors
Training ConsultantsEmployment ContractorsBilling ServiceMedical Business Administration
Medical Billing, Medical Coding, Medical Collection///Offers Physician Credentialing, Billing and Analysis Services///Medical Billing and Coding Training, Medical Billing, Coding, Collection Staff Pac
4.Med Solution Pharmacy Inc
10680 Jones Rd Ste 500
5.MonuMed Revenue Solutions
6140 Highway 6 Suite 250
Billing ServiceFinancial ServicesBusiness Consultants-Medical Billing ServicesManagement Consultants
Full Service Revenue Cycle and Practice Management Company providing solutions to the pain points so medical providers get increased revenue and reduced stress.
6.Fishbone Safety Solutions-Fishbone OCC-Med Services
208 E X St
Safety ConsultantsDrug TestingRescue Services
7.Katy Med Solutions
20300 Franz Rd Ste 1
Podiatrists Equipment & SuppliesFirst Aid SuppliesMedical Equipment & SuppliesPhysical Therapy Equipment
At Katy Med Solutions, our primary goal is to provide our customers with the best customer service and products at the best possible prices. We understand you have several online shopping options, the
Houston Medical Testing Services
2646 S Loop W Ste 550, Houston, TX, 77054
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.