Low Price Keys
114 Guenther St, Sugar Land, TX, 77478 Proudly serving Sugar land ,Katy, Rosenberg, Needleville and surrounding areas
4100 Childress St
Locks & Locksmiths
Lost my key 3 months ago so found them and their great reviews online. Great people. Came earlier than estimated which was great. Very quick and kept me updated every step of the job. Will definitely
2.Robbie's Key & Lock
8146 Long Point Rd
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesNo Internet Heading AssignedKeys-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Kudos to David Molick, if he truly is the one, who opened that old safe. This is one honest person. He called the police on the safe and supposedly had 2.5 million dollars of old coins. You renewed
3.Dixie Safe And Lock
7920 Gulf Fwy
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-MoversBank Equipment & Supplies
Dixie Safe and Lock helped me a lot. Me and my kids were locked out of our house and they had a locksmith get to us and let us in within 20min. Not only was the service tech fast and friendly the pric
4.Goodman Safe & Lock
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSafes & Vaults-MoversSafes & Vaults
Goodman Safe & Lock is a full-service company that specializes in commercial locksmith services, specifically for safes & vaults. With over 17 years experience within the industry you cannot go wrong
5.Gordon Safe & Lock Inc
9206 Cypress Creek Pkwy
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesAccess Control Systems
Full service Locksmith and Safe Shop established in 1977. Bonded, Licensed, Insured. Member of the Better Business Bureau and the Texas Locksmith Association. Locks rekeyed on site, Safes sold and ins
6.Affordable All Area Locksmith
2738 Kimbleton CT
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
Affordable All Area Locksmith was a true God send! I was 555 miles from home, the wonderfully kind people came to my location on a early Sunday morning, made me a remote key for my car and got me on
7.Dixie Safe & Lock
7920 Gulf Fwy
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Movers
Whether your business needs a master re-key or you have any other locksmith-related needs, you can count on Dixie Security Solutions for quality residential and commercial locksmith services, availabl
24/7 Locksmith Services
Serving the Houston area. Fast & Local Mobile LocksmithsAuto Residential & Commercial
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.