1.Graves Lloyd Electric Supply
805 Dulles Ave
Electric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectronic Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Equipment & Supplies
2.Lloyd Graves Electric Supply
21604 Interstate 45
Electrical Discharge Machines & SuppliesElectric Equipment & Supplies
Please try reloading the page.
I called Scott Drilling which has been my well company for many years. For whatever reasons, they suggested I call another company. I think they were under the impression I only needed a minimal service call. So I did. I found this company and Joanne answered the phone very early on Tuesday morning. They were at my home that afternoon. My well has been restored and I could not be more pleased with the service I received. I am a small business owner as well and reading some of these reviews, I cannot imagine what could have transpired. My experience was above and beyond. Very knowledgeable, helpful and kind. If you are looking for a fair price from an experienced team, look no further.
We were very pleased with the electrical service that Lone Star Electrical Services performed at our house. The technician who came out was on time, friendly, helpful, and thorough in his diagnosis and repair work. He fixed our issues in no time at all!! He also performed a free home inspection which he found a couple of breakers in my panel that were not up to code and replaced immediately. I have a brand new home and yet it still didn't measure up to Lone Star Electrical Services' standard for quality work. who we spoke with in the office, Thanks again Lone Star Electrical Services, you are definitely my "go to" electrician!!!!
When I called Ontime the receptionist was very helpful and got the appointment to a two hour window, after I pick up my kids from school, which was a real plus. The man they sent out, Kory was very polite and professional., but most important he explained the situation to me and showed me what was going on with the wiring, and why it was bad.I knew I had a problem, but just not how serious. Kory and Ontime went to work right away and got me an emergency hook up so we had power on before nightfall. Thanks again, I will refer you to all!
Called OnTime Electric out to a house we wanted to buy. We had a narrow window of time to be there, and the OnTime guy made it. He had the solution to our problem--Alumacon to eliminate the fire hazard from aluminum wiring. When we called back to have the work done, it was a two-day job. Ernest, the second guy, showed up on time both days, saw the job was even more extensive, but stuck with the original quote, and got the work done great. We're now enjoying our new place.
I don't normally post but T and Z All Services was awesome! This is my way of thanking them for providing outstanding service. These folks were so knowledgeable and I swear they can fix or do anything! I had guests and there was a leak in the guest bathroom and they arrived within few minutes of my call. Even if they are busy they will really make time especially if the situation is urgent. I would never call anyone else!
Mike Gustafson came early which was great. He was polite and courteous. He went to work quickly inspecting the job I needed and made quick work of the project. He explained the payment plans clearly. He did the work including asking my input where needed. He did a great job - and even cleared out the significant packing material that was left at the end of the project! I am very pleased with Mike Gustafson and his work!!
The person that answered my initial call was kind and listened to me about my electrical problem. On time came to my place this morning to check out electrical problem.. Forgot the tech name but from invoice MCAV001. He was very professional polite.. On time prices was a lot better than other places I had called.. I am so glad that I found this company I will highly recommend this company..
The service technician from T and Z All Services is indeed a plumbing specialist! He did a great repair job! I am super pleased with the outcome! I appreciate this company's honesty as well. As they made sure I was fully informed of the cost of the job before anything else. I would certainly refer them to anyone who wants to have a professional job done for a competitive price.
Excellent in every way. This was my first time using HomeAdvisor. I will definitely be using Anytime Electric for any electrical needs in the future , as well as HomeAdvisor. I couldn't believe how easy and quick it was to take care of this problem. I felt safe at all times and I love that this is a family run business. I would highly recommend Anytime Electric .
This is just an awesome company. They work hard and smart. They actually came on the eve of Thanksgiving when my water well shut down. This is a great company with reputable people. I highly recommend this to all that needs this special service. The price is reasonable fair and honest. They definitely look out for their customer.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.