The Lasik Vision Institute, LLC
Serving the Houston area. 1 Million Lasik Surgeries PerformedStart At $299/Eye - Free Evaluation
1.Dr Edward Berzin MD
6560 Fannin St Ste 1804
Physicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons
I looked and spoke with several practices and had several consultations to find the best plastic surgeon. I choose Dr. Berzin for my plastic surgery because he came across as caring and compassionate.
2.Dr. Edward C Murphy, MD
6550 Fannin St Ste 2323
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.Dr. Edward Bruce McClendon, MD
11830 Fm 1960 Rd W
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Dr. Lawrence Edward Foote, MD
7515 Main St Ste 740
Physicians & Surgeons, OncologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Hematology (Blood)Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Lawrence E. Foote, M.D. focuses on hematology and medical oncology. Dr. Foote is board certified in internal medicine and medical oncology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Foote has pra
5.Dr. Brian Edward Tison, MD
1213 Hermann Dr Ste 480
Physicians & SurgeonsAllergy TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Dr. Kevin Edward Legendre, MD
2313 Kingston St
Physicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Dr. Edward E Rashti, MD
10021 S 74th 1/2 St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Neurology
Memorial Hermann Nurse Health Line
Serving the Houston area. In Need of Some Medical Advice?Get Free Advice from Trained Nurses
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.