1.Dr. Kevin Raynard Smith, MD
1701 S Shepherd Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive
Dr. Kevin Smith founded Smith Center in 1996 and has become one of Houston’s most prominent facial plastic surgeons and medical leaders. Dr. Smith is board-certified by both the American Board of Faci
2.Smith, Kevin R, MD
6410 Fannin St Ste 810
Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & SurgeonsSurgery CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
3.Kevin G Smith & Assoc
4318 Stanford St
PsychologistsMental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
Very helpful Dr. that helped me with an eating disorder that I picked up over the years. Now I am as fat as a cow! Just kidding, I am much better now and am thankful for his help.
4.Smith Kevin F CPA
1880 S Dairy Ashford Rd
Accountants-Certified PublicBookkeepingAccounting Services
5.Houston House Inspection - Kevin Smith
PO Box 540103
Real Estate Inspection Service
6.Kevin M Smith Inc
2000 S Dairy Ashford Rd Ste 310
7.Kevin F Smith CPA
14811 Saint Marys Ln Ste 210
Accountants-Certified PublicBookkeepingAccounting ServicesTax Return Preparation
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.