2050 North Loop W Ste 130
2.Elaine Jones Tax & Bkpg Inc
2305 Dixie Woods Dr
3.Elaine E Brannan, Other
1515 Holcombe Blvd
4.Constance Elaine Cephus, NNP, CPNP
6621 Fannin St
5.Elaine E Shumway, CRNA
2424 W Holcombe Blvd
6.Stephanie Elaine Meyers, Other
7400 Fannin St Ste 840
7.Monica Elaine Nolan, FNP
16655 Southwest Fwy
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.