TRI ELECTRIC CO, INC.
11664 Northpost St, Houston, TX, 77093
1.TRI ELECTRIC CO, INC.
11664 Northpost St
Service Calls Remodels New Construction Troubleshooting Data Wiring Parking Lot Maintenance
2.Lone Star Electrical Services
929 Mitchell Rd.
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Glad I went to these guys. They installed my lighting quicker than I expected and they were very professional. I paid less than I thought I was and everything turned out beautifully.
13417 Ralph Culver Rd
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceLighting Consultants & Designers
I called Dempsey Electric yesterday to come to my home to make a repair. I was very pleased with the knowledge of the person answering the phone and was so happy they were willing to fit me into their
4.Greater Texas Electric
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectriciansBuilding ContractorsHome Improvements
Visit our website
The electricians at Greater Texas Electrical has served Greater Houston for over 23 years with 24hr emergency service and an electrical work guarantee. Greater Texas Electrical is an electrical contra
5.McDonald C F Electric Inc.
5044 Timber Creek Dr
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairElectriciansComputer Cable & Wire Installation
*Licensed And Insured Commercial Electrical Contractors and Cabling Contractors *Commercial & Industrial Maintenance *Phone and Computer Wiring *Security Lighting *New Construction *Light Fixture Repl
6.Industrial Electrical Services
5543 Armour Dr
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceGenerators-Electric-Service & RepairElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Established in 1988, Industrial Electrical Services offers controlling, instrumentation and construction services for the industrial sector in the Greater Houston area. It installs process systems for
4121 Greenbriar St
Warfield Electric specializes in providing top quality service for Residential and Commercial customers, including Property Management Companies. Warfield Electric also performs industrial, marine, an
Serving the Houston area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.