Omni Fire and Security Systems
600 Kenrick Dr, Houston, TX, 77060
1.Covenant Securities Services
650 N Sam Houston Pkwy E
14503 Bammel North Houston Rd
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
9039 Katy Fwy Ste 502, Houston, TX, 77024
Please try reloading the page.
These guys are the best when it come to security and patrol they are the company that protects my sub divison they know everyone that lives in the sub divison they watch all the homes when the homeowner goes on vacation they respond to all alarms they are very professional but at the same time they are personable they are the go to guy when it comes to protection I would recommend them to anyone
SiteSafe Security - Houston Area - Wes Reid from SiteSafe Security (225-769-2965) did the work and followed it through to completion. Excellent young man - very thorough, very professional and very knowledgeable. Can not say enough good things about him. I would recommend the outstanding service that he provides as a leader of his team to anyone!!!
CIS is a first class company. They did everything as promised, the guards were professional, on time and did what they were supposed to do. Rudy and his team really came through for us in an emergency. We needed guards at the last minute over a Holiday weekend and they got us covered. I highly recommend them.
We are impressed with the attention to detail and the professionalism of the guards provided. Mustang Security & Investigations have prevented theft from our sites as well as being courteous but firm with potential clients and visitors who try to enter the site without authorization.
Mustang Security & Investigations has fulfilled my security needs and has done so in a professional and diligent manner at times responding to extenuating circumstances over and above the call of duty. I would not hesitate to use their services in the future if required.
The company shows progress and cares about the employees to get to know them and really care about the work ethic and policies. It's a good environment and the employees do great jobs for working so many sites. Highly reccomended for any business security.
We have been using the services of Mustang Security & Investigations over the past 7 years exclusively at all our projects. After using other companies we found that their employees were the most reliable, courteous and professional in their manner.
Blackhawk Security Services Inc is a fine organization to anyone serious about having their security needs met. I've worked with Black on and off for the past 15 years and we've few, if any, hiccups during our public events.
We have been using the services of Mustang Security & Investigations for over 4 years and have always found them to be very reliable, professional and courteous. I would recommend using Mustang Security & Investigations.
this guy knows what he is doing! he came and hooked me up and my wife was so pleased that there were no complications! he was very professional and efficient. i will definitely recommend him to my friends and family.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.