6903 N Shepherd Dr, Houston, TX, 77091
1.Champions Electric Inc
9811 North Fwy
No Internet Heading Assigned
2.Champion Energy Services
Please use my referral code STolentino27727 to get $25 credit!Been using Champion Energy for a year and I must say that I am highly satisfied with the service I am getting. My friends and I compared o
6903 N Shepherd Dr
Generators-Electric-RentingCompressorsForklifts & Trucks-RentalTractor-Rent & Lease
4.Champion Energy Services
13831 Northwest Fwy Ste 500
Electric CompaniesElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialUtility Companies
For $25 OFF PLEASE use referral code MPOWELL48776May 2016 Review: (3 yr, 11 months) I LOVE this company! They have provided me with reliable, quality service, and I have locked in an amazing rate. The
5.Mr. Handyman of Greater Cypress/Champions Area
4719 Strack Rd Ste A
Handyman ServicesHoliday Lights & DecorationsDeck BuildersDrywall Contractors
We have always used the Mr Handyman services for our home repairs. Last year we had some drywall work done on a seam that was cause by Hurricane Ike. We noticed around the last week of March 2014 that
6.Champion Energy Services
2575 W Bellfort Ave
Electric CompaniesGas Equipment-Service & Repair
7.Champion Wire & Cable
9330 Baythorne Dr
Wire & Cable-Non-ElectricElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Texas Energy Comparison
SaveOnEnergy.com/Texas Shop TX Energy Rates & CompareSwitch Providers & You Could Save!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.