Serving the Houston area. Call For An ADT Starter Kit - $49*Call Now For A Free Quote
1.Momentum Investment Angel's
7119 Bayway Dr
InvestmentsFinancial Planning ConsultantsInvestment SecuritiesFinancial Services
Serving the Houston area. Call ADT Medical Alert MonitoringSchedule An Appointment Today
Please try reloading the page.
I got their amazing service at a special rate which was the cheapest in the market. The sales representative was well versed and knew the system very well. He helped me find the ideal package.
One of the best local companies you can pick. Low prices but great customer service. Everything for residents to small business.
Absolute Great Company!!! The experience was amazing and the system works great. I would recommend this to anyone.
Great system! I bought the premium package two month ago. So far so good. Not only I can get instant alert message from alarm system, but also I can view the house remotely from the camera. Excellent customer support too!
I wanted a way to monitor my home when I am away without paying a monthly fee. This product does exactly that. I have used it for one year and I love the system.
System was very easy to install and Front Point Customer Service was very professional. Very satisfied! Contact Now! 1-855-886-0725.
We bought iSmartSafe home security systems three months ago . As far as good! I really like WiFi and Cellular double connection function. So I do not need to worry about losing WiFi signal or power outage. Most cellular home security systems in the market requires monthly fee. None of them in the market have both wifi and cellular. That is why i pick iSmartSafe. Hope helps.
The system is quite sophisticated. It is very convient to control and view remotely. I buy a premium package. So far it is good, I recommend it.
this guy knows what he is doing! he came and hooked me up and my wife was so pleased that there were no complications! he was very professional and efficient. i will definitely recommend him to my friends and family.
This is a great self monitoring security system. Very easy to install and set up. I really like the idea of self monitoring, rather than paying a company to notify me of an incident. I can take the appropriate action, when the system notifies me through my smartphone.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.