1.Terrebonne General Medical Center
8166 Main St.
Physicians & SurgeonsHospitals
My sister-in-law came to this hospital because of no blood circulation in her lower right leg and foot. Doctors in New Orleans cut off a portion of her right big toe because of infection and then real
2.Terrebonne General Outreach Center
5953 W Park Ave Ste 3003
3.Terrebonne Medical Park
1281 W Tunnel Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecologic OncologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
4.Terrebonne Behavioral Health Center
521 Legion Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
5.Leonard J Chabert Medical Ctr
1990 Industrial Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Jones, Rhoda R, Md - Leonard J Chabert Medical Ctr
1978 Industrial Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
7.Family Medical Ctr
5040 W Main St
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical Service OrganizationsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.