Delta World Tire
1004 W Tunnel Blvd, Houma, LA, 70360
1.Midas Auto Service Experts
916 Barrow St
Tire DealersWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTrailer Equipment & Parts
Houma Midas stores can perform factory recommended and routine car maintenance on virtually every make and model. Whether your car's warranty has recently expired and you're looking for an alternative
2.Midas Auto Service Experts
5117 Airline Dr
Automobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheels-Aligning & Balancing
Do not do business with the Midas on Airline Hwy. I brought my car there on Friday to have a catalytic converter changed out and $1200 later, I get a car with a ""Service Engine Soon"" light, and a wa
3.Expert Tire & Auto
9688 E Main St
Tire DealersAutomobile Air Conditioning EquipmentAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
10% Off Brake Service
Great place friendly people,an best prompted service.all around great service,low prices also,I highly recommend.
376 S Van Ave
Auto TransmissionAuto Repair & Service
5.Expert Auto Repairs
4724 Magazine St
Auto Repair & Service
Expert Tire & Auto
9688 E Main St, Houma, LA, 70363
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.