1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
109 Venture Blvd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBee Control & Removal ServicePest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Active Tree Service
Lawn MaintenanceFirewoodLandscape ContractorsArborists
Your Complete Tree Service! Specializing in Large Tree Removal. Louisiana Arborist 1463. Land Clearing, Fertilizing, Trimming, Firewood, Bucket Truck Work, Maintenance & Budget Plans Available, Reside
3.Bayou Gardens Landscaping LLC
1593 Highway 304
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Contractors
Landscaping, Irrigation, Sodding, Chemical Applications, Bush Hogging, Finish Mowing, Dirt & Gravel Leveling, Yard Chopping, Yard Tilling & Yard Leveling.
4.Theriot Pressure Washing & Lawn Services
3938 Myers St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesCleaning ContractorsLandscape Contractors
Hired this company to cut lawn, trim trees and gather leaves...they did an excellent job! I highly recommend. I like using local companies.
5.Gauthier's Lawn Care
245 Bobcat Ln
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLawn Maintenance
6.Fresh Cut LLC
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
Welcome to Fresh Cut official web site.Where we can handle all of your lawn care needs. We take pride in our work and care about your lawn.Our goal is to provide you with a professional lawn care serv
7.J & T Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.