Daigle Himel Daigle Physical Therapy & Hand Center
1321 Grand Caillou Rd, Houma, LA, 70363
1.Gandhi, Mohan D Dr
1281 W Tunnel Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyAllergy TreatmentSkin Care
2.Dr. Mohan D Gandhi, MD
843 Milling Ave
3.Mohan D Gandhi MD
105 Plantation Rd Ste 110
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Premier Ob-Gyn Specialists
8120 Main St, Houma, LA, 70360
Please try reloading the page.
My sister-in-law came to this hospital because of no blood circulation in her lower right leg and foot. Doctors in New Orleans cut off a portion of her right big toe because of infection and then realized there was no blood flow so they wanted to cut off her leg to the knee. Finally Dr. Walker at TGMC was recommended to her to restore the blood flow to her foot. She had this procedure done and now the circulation has been restored. Her experience with Dr Walker and the staff at TGMC was wonderful. They were very caring and open-minded. We will always be grateful for them.
Shawny was wonderful and Dr. Falgoust was so professional.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.