1.Dave's BP/Amoco Service
112 Front St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeWeldersGas Stations
2.Fine Line Tire Express
113 E Montezuma Ave
1500 Memorial Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceBrake RepairEngine Rebuilding & Exchange
Greatest service. Installed my winter tires fast and have had no problems. Very honest and straightforward. I one brought a clunker in for a checkup (that turned out not to be worth fixing up) and the
4.Auto-Pro Glass & Tire
1212 Memorial Rd
Brake RepairTire Dealers
20625 Royce Rd
Engine Rebuilding & ExchangeAutomobile Diagnostic Service Equipment-Service & RepairAutomobile Diagnostic EquipmentAutomobile Parts & Supplies
6.O'Reilly Auto Parts
1210 Memorial Rd
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Houghton O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professional par
7.Marquette Quality Car Care Center OfServing the Houghton, MI area
Tire DealersAuto TransmissionAutomobile Air Conditioning EquipmentWheels-Frame & Axle Servicing-Equipment
Great service, accurate estimates. These guys a a good bunch of guys to work with. I wont take my car and truck anywhere else!
Lowe's Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.