1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Stockmeyer Sod Farm
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesSod & Sodding Service
Sod- Sodding services- installation- delivery and pickup available. Service the Saginaw area. Located right outside Reese Michigan
4.Lee's Lawn Service & Snow Removal Inc.Serving the Houghton Lake, MI area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Designers & Consultants
Keep your lawn looking green and healthy all summer and dont get snowed in by winters blizzards. Whatever the season, you can count on Lees Snow Removal Inc.
5.Extreme Power Washing
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceGutters & Downspouts Cleaning
Great Service! Business was quick to give a quote and came out the same day!
6.Northwoods Lawn & Snow Service LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsSnow Removal Service
LAWN MAINTENANCESpecializing In Thorough Detail Oriented Lawn Maintenance Honest Reliable Service Since 1988 Certified, Licensed Pesticide Applicator Insured SNOW REMOVAL SERVICE24 Hr Radio Dispatched
7.Weed ManServing the Houghton Lake, MI area
Lawn MaintenanceWeed Control ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Weed Man provides environmentally responsible fertilization, weed control and integrated pest management services. For the past 40 years, Weed Man's promise has always been the same: We treat your law
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.