1.Breath Of Life Pregnancy Resource Center
1015 E Page Ave
Abortion AlternativesBirth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersPregnancy Information & Services
120 S Conrad St
Abortion AlternativesFamily Planning Information CentersPregnancy Information & ServicesPregnancy Counseling
3.Pregnancy Resource Center
911 Clinton St
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
4.Arkansas Right To LifeServing the Hot Springs National Park, AR area
Abortion AlternativesFamily Planning Information CentersSocial Service Organizations
*Pro-Life Resources - Abortion Statistics - Citizens Guide to Lobbying *Pro-Life Contests - Life Issues Including Infancticide and Euthanasia AKA: ARTL - A.R.T.L.
5.1-800-AbortionServing the Hot Springs National Park, AR area
Abortion ServicesFamily Planning Information Centers
The 1-800-Abortion website design is to simplify the process of obtaining accurate and necessary medical information for you to make an informed decision - that is right for you. We understand that th
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.