Alan's Factory Outlet
Serving the Hot Springs National Park area.
1.Ace Discount Tire & Auto Repair
423 N Highway 7
Hot Springs National Park,AR
Tire DealersBrake RepairCarportsTrailer Hitches
Just passing through and happened upon this great place. They helped me with a tire that I thought had a leak but turned out it was just low on air ����
2.Discount Tire and Brake
7325 Kanis Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheels-Aligning & Balancing
These guys really know the meaning of customer service! Thank you Ken, you always take such great care of your customers!!!!
3.Discount Tire & Brake
1201 W Capitol Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheels
I appreciate the service I received by Chris Stone and the courteous and expeditate matter in which everything was handled. My new tires were installed and I was on my way in a very short time. Grea
Straight Line Transmissions
639 Highway 65 N, Greenbrier, AR, 72058
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.