Call A Pro
Serving the Hosford area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Friendly. Fast. Efficient. Inexpensive Locksmith Company.Didn't catch the persons name at the end of the other line. However they were nice enough to pencil me in last minute. Was expecting them to a
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Dave is professional, responsible, trustworthy, and just an excellent provider. He gives you the straight scoop, doesn't try to up-sell you and is just as accommodating and pleasant as can be. I've us
3.Squinchy's $20 Auto $30 House Locksmith
Locks & Locksmiths
We provide full service locksmith work throughout the Tallahassee Metro area. Services we provide include fixing broken locks, unlock car doors, make keys for your car, program remote car keys, and tr
4.C E Safes & Security Products
Safes & VaultsSafes & Vaults-Wholesale & ManufacturersLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & Supplies
Curt and Elizabeth are outstanding people, a pleasure to deal with. They helped me pick out a safe that was exactly what I needed without either:1.) Taking out a second mortgage2.) Mistakenly buying a
5.Big Ben Wrecker & Auto Body
3049 Old Federal Rd
TowingAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingLocks & Locksmiths
6.Super Smiths Locksmith
Locksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysLocks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Cheap, affordable locksmith in Tallahassee. Super Smiths opened my car for less. Locking my keys in my car was no fun, unlocking it was easy with these guys.
Locks & LocksmithsAutomotive Roadside Service
Fast, cheap and reliable!
Hosford 24/7 Locksmith
localpros247.com/locksmiths Call for Super Fast Locksmith Help!#1 in Speed & Price.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.