www.tiresplus.com Total Car CareThe Plus Is In Everything We Do
1.Affordable Truck Tires LLC
153 Scott Industrial Blvd
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
2.L & L Tire Brush Co
1977 Factors Walk
3.O'Reilly Auto Parts
6123 Highway 124 W
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Hoschton O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 5,000 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry the batteries, brakes and oil you need and our professional parts people can provide thMore Nearby Locations »
4.Universal Service Center Inc
4665 Highway 332 Ste E
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceBrake RepairAuto Springs & Suspension
5.Oakwood Tire Co-
3120 Atlanta Hwy
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Repair & Service
The guys at Oakwood Tire took care of me.The Location was convenient and clean. The counter guys were very helpful and nice, They had me in and out in a relatively short time and I am very happy with
4070 Johns Creek Pkwy
Tire DealersMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Oil & Lube
Tires Plus Total Car Care is your go-to, expert source for new tires for any car, truck or SUV. Our tire experts provide the experience and know-how to guide you through the maze of tires to find onesMore Nearby Locations »
7.Joey Watkins Automotive
723 Highway 211 NW
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.