Jimmy Balkcom DMD PC
2310 Henry Clower Blvd, Snellville, GA, 30078
1.Lee, Charles E III,DMD
7380 Spout Springs Rd
We not only provide the best quality dental care, but our friendly knowledgeable staff is dedicated to making you feel as comfortable as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel fr
7316 Spout Springs Rd Ste 101
DentistsOrthodontistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
CALL NOW FOR A FREE EXAM!($350 VALUE - INCLUDES PHOTOS, X-RAYS, & EXTENSIVE DIAGNOSIS)
Both of my children had braces by Wilson Orthodontics! Loved them!!! Very friendly helpful staff! They did a great job! We would use them again. Very professional!
3.Traditions Family Dentistry
55 Freedom Pkwy Ste 104
DentistsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
55 Freedom Pkwy Ste 104
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental ClinicsImplant DentistryEndodontists
5415 Thompson Mill Rd
I am overly satisfied with my experience with Causey Orthodontics. I have had my braces on for a year and a half and they took care of me as if I were family. Everyone is super sweet. When you come in
6.Robson Crossing Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
3446 Winder Hwy
I would recommend this practice to everyone!I must say the professionalism is outstanding. The girls were really sweet and took very good care of me.They were so helpful with confusing insurance and
4030 Lawrenceville Hwy NW
DentistsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Kool smiles is the best! Marcela and Dr. Suk were very nice and explained the process to my fillings before begining. It made me less nervous.More Nearby Locations »
Rausch Family Dentistry
1172 Rockbridge Rd, Stone Mountain, GA, 30087
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future