Horn Lake Family Practice
3102 Goodman Rd W, Horn Lake, MS, 38637
1.Horn Lake Family Practice
3102 Goodman Rd W
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
3040 Goodman Rd W
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsUrgent Care
1st time visit and it was great. Wish I had know about this location earlier. Great staff! I will be back!My visit was on 11/11/16.My meds were sent to my pharmacy on time but had to wait for them to
3.Newsom Healthcare Inc
2906 Goodman Rd W
HospitalsMedical ClinicsClinicsMedical Service Organizations
4.Family & Urgent Car Clinic
3040 Goodman Rd W
Medical CentersUrgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.HIV World Consult
2072 Custer Dr
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsClinics
6.Memphis Children's Clinic
7672 Airways Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
We absolutely LOVE Dr. Lacy and Dr. O'Bryan!!!! We have been patients there for 9 years and have been treated with the best of care. They really care about the patients and their families. The staff
7.Desoto Family Medical Center
75 Physicians Ln
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Centers
We have assembled a team of physicians and nurse practitioners to care for you and your family. Each of our physician staff is residency trained in their specialty. To assure that your family is provi
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Horn Lake area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.