Country Club Medical Clinic
Serving the Horizon City area.
1.Summit Urgent Care Center
1523 N Zaragoza Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesUrgent Care
Urgent Care facility and minor emergencies.
2.Sun City Medical Clinic PA
1651 Joe Battle Blvd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
Excellent new facility with professional medical staff. Dr. Padilla and his staff are well educated and have a cutting edge state-of-art facility! Great results... highly recommend them.
11544 Vista Del Sol Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Allergy
4.H cA Healthcare
13650 Eastlake Dr
5.Las Palmas Del Sol Urgent Care - Horizon
13650 Eastlake Dr Ste 104
Medical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
1721 N Lee Trevino Dr
Medical ClinicsMedical Centers
Went there for D.O.T. physical awesome service and very patient staff! Fair price and quick service.
7.Emergence Health Network
Medical ClinicsMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
Sun City Medical Clinic PA
1651 Joe Battle Blvd, El Paso, TX, 79936
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.