1.Pennyrile Family Dentistry
623 Millbrooke Dr
DentistsInsuranceTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Appointment times vary on Fridays, call ahead!
2.Associates For Dental Arts PLLC
311 W 9th St
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Cosmetic, Whitener/Bleaching, Crowns & Bridges, Pediatric/Children, Partial Dentures, Mouth Guard, Oral Cancer Screening, Cleaning. We Accept Visa, MC, & Discover
3.Adkins, W B Jr Dr
1610 S Main St
Crowns, Bridges, Root Canals, Extractions
4.Greene David Jr
1910 S Virginia St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPediatric Dentistry
Great dentist and really nice staff. Dr. Greene always keeps me informed on what he is doing, what to expect and what the end results will be. I've had my teeth cleaned and had multiple fillings (incl
5.Porter, D Thomas Jr DMD
542 Noel Ave
6.Porter, Wesley G DMD PLLC
4031 Lafayette Rd
Dentists More Info
4131 Fort Campbell Blvd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
Find Local Dentists
http://localpros247.com/dentists Call for Affordable Local Dentists.Contact a Dentist Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future