1.Covenant Care Family Medicine
1011 Bradley A Martin Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeWeight Control ServicesSTD Testing CentersMedical Assistants & Technicians
2151 Wilma Rudolph Blvd
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
From 2005 to October 2010 when I moved, Dr. West was my primary physician. He always treated me professionally and respectfully and he ordered tests only when necessary. I never once thought a test
3.Covenant care family practice
1011 Highway 76 Ste A
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeNutritionistsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
I read through about all the complaints people have and honestly they must be crazy. My daughter started coming to covenant care because I was in search of a doctor who honestly cared and I found it h
4.Covenant Family Practice
111 Highway 76
251 Hillcrest Dr
No Internet Heading Assigned
6.Small Heart Daycare
1107 S Virginia St
Child CareNursery SchoolsSchoolsDay Care Centers & Nurseries
7.Senior Helpers Of West Kentucky
809 Country Club Ln
Home Health ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesDisability ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
If your family has reached a point where a loved one needs routine care, contact Senior Helpers of Hopkinsville. We are a dedicated team of reliable and educated individuals who offer top Hopkinsville
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.