1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Sunny Day Landscaping & Lawncare
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsMulches
Sunny Day Landscaping and Lawn care has taken care of our mother's property for several years. We have been more than pleased with their work. They are professional, courteous and do an outstanding
3.Sears Appliance Repair - Lawn Mowers
Click for Coupon
Sears Home Services has over 6,000 expert technicians providing both product maintenance and repair solutions. Our technicians are industry trained, well-respected and will help keep your products run
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Ernie's Tree Service
10065 Cool Spring Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsArboristsTree Service
They came out and removed 5 tree's close to my house and cleaned up everything. I highly recommend them.
7.Simpsons Lawn Service Inc.
22201 Skinquarter Rd
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
We have been using Chad for 12 years in our Woodlake Home and have been extremely pleased. We have been carefree knowing he was taking care of the yard even when away for extended periods of time. I
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.