45 Foster Rd
2.Christopher Williams, FNP
10 Hamilton Rd
3.Olufunmilola Fatohunda Atandeyi, FNP
2424 Route 52 Ste 7
4.Bridget Connolly, NP
2529 Route 52
104 Ridgemont Dr
6.Kathleen Ann Kightlinger-Steiger, ACNP-BC
11 Memory Ln
7.Morgantini Robert Rpn Pc
32 Walker Rd
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.