1.Perfect T's Landscaping & Lawn Care
3547 Spring Garden Dr
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
2.3 D Lawn & Landscaping
1427 Chedington Rd
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsGardenersIrrigation Systems & Equipment
3.Sodgods Lawn Care & Landscaping
6530 Celestial Pine Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsGardeners
4.Rodriguez Landscaping & Lawn Maintenance
26691 Belhaven Rd
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceGardeners
2150 Quailridge Dr
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsGardeners
Hernandez landscaping is locally owned and operated serving Fayetteville and Cumberland County for over 10 years. We provide Quality work for both residential and commercial services Tree Cutting Mulc
2003 Camden Road Ext
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesArboristsTree ServiceLawn Maintenance
7.Green Biz Nursery & Landscaping Inc
3769 Wilmington Hwy
James Tubbs and The Greenbiz crew are very responsive and knowledgeable about all my landscaping needs. They keep the grounds looking sharp!!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.