6380 Cliffdale Rd, Fayetteville, NC, 28314
5263 Church St
Locks & LocksmithsMedical Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
Alarm Technologies is a security alarm company in Hope Mills, NC, serving the residents and businesses of all of Cumberland and surrounding counties. Our team of technicians has decades of experience
2.J & S Locksmith
5816 Yadkin Rd
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
J & S Locksmith is a family owned and operated company located in Fayetteville, North Carolina, serving the surrounding areas. The owners, Jackie and Steve Bright, are both United States Army veterans
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
4.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
5.American Locksmith Service in Cumberland County
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
6.4 Got Keys
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
We are a fully functioning locksmith company providing you a quick and efficient way of getting back into your locked vehicle or home. We specialize in being timely and mannerly where we take care of
1102 Mackintosh Ct
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
The business offers Auto, Home, Commercial, Keys By Code Sales Installation Vats High Security Keys Repairs Changes Rekeying Master Keys Deadbolts Opening Combination Changes Transponders services.
J & S Locksmith
5816 Yadkin Rd, Fayetteville, NC, 28303
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.