Central Air Conditioning & Plumbing Co
Serving the Hope area.
1.National HVAC Service
108 Hempstead 110
Air Conditioning Service & RepairBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBoilers Equipment, Parts & SuppliesHeating Equipment & Systems
National H.V.A.C. Service, Ltd. (National HVAC Service) was founded in 1991 as a provider of heating, air conditioning and mechanical services, primarily in the commercial, industrial and institutiona
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
3.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
4.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
5.Service First Electrical & Plumbing
The guys are great. They came when they said they would. Also it was not like "oh we'll be sometimes between 9am & 5 PM". They said between 9 & 10. YThey were here before 10. Fast courteous. They even
6.Central Air Conditioning & Plumbing Co
450 S Kings Hwy
PlumbersAir Conditioning Service & RepairSeptic Tank & System CleaningSewer Contractors
Serving the Texarkana area since 1964 we here at Central Air Conditioning andPlumbing Co. strive to provide exceptional service for all your heating, air conditioning, and plumbing needs day or night.
7.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
STAN was THE MAN! We had a waste-water pipe break occur and Roto-Rooter came very quickly, offered fair prices and finished the job that night. Our service-man Stan stayed late until the night so thatMore Nearby Locations »
Serving the Hope area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.