Serving the Hoover area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.ResCare HomeCare - Birmingham
500 Southland Dr Ste 210
Nurses-Home ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health ServicesNurses
Welcome to ResCare HomeCare of Birmingham, Alabama. We’re proud to serve our community with quality, compassionate home care for seniors. We offer a full range of nursing support and other senior careMore Nearby Locations »
2.Regency Retirement Village
285 W Oxmoor Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
Words cannot express what a blessing The Regency has been to our family. Our Mom loves living there. The staff is wonderful. Everything is always very clean and organized. NO other place like it i
3.Oak Trace Care & Rehabilitation Center
4201 9th Ave N
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
REHAB SERVICES:Physical, Occupational, & Speech Therapy, Specialized Short Term Rehab Unit, Advanced Rehab Equipment, Stroke Recovery, Orthopedic Rehab, NURSING SERVICES: 24 hr licensed nursing & cert
3850 Galleria Woods Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesSocial Service OrganizationsRetirement Communities
Welcome to your Birmingham, AL Galleria Woods, the national leader in senior living solutions for a simple reason: we help people age well. Our specialized offerings for America’s senior population pr
5.Lori Murphree, Lmt, Nctmb
15 Southlake Ln
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
6.South Haven Health & Rehab
3141 Old Columbiana Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
I was horrified to discover my loved one had been admitted to this poor excuse of a skilled nursing center. Shabby conditions, FILTHY rooms, stench of urine as soon as you enter the patient corridor,
7.Ashton Gables In Riverchase
2184 Parkway Lake Dr
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsResidential Care Facilities
A Place For Mom
Serving the Hoover area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.