Premier Electrial Servcies, Inc
Serving the Hoover area.
Old Rocky Ridge Rd
ElectriciansHeating Equipment & SystemsAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeat Pumps
I have been a contract customer with On Time for several years. I purchased a furnace and air conditioning unit from them and was satisfied with their service. I don't know whether or not they've ch
2.John's Electric Inc
7044 Highway 11
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Aubrey upgraded our electrical fuse panel, put in an updated outside service panel, replaced the main service line from the outside panel to the inside fuse box, and installed several outlets. His ori
ElectriciansGeneratorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Dr. Electric has been one of the most trusted electrical service providers in the Birmingham area (Jefferson County and Walker County, AL). We provide unparalleled workmanship and customer service to
4.Patco Electrical Contractors Inc
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric GeneratorsGenerators
2410 Derby Way
ElectriciansLighting Maintenance ServiceGeneratorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
$119 USB Outlet Installation+4more
Ballasts Circuits Commercial Services Fixtures Generators Landscape Lighting Light Fixtures Lighting Lighting Services Panel Upgrades Residential Services Security
6.Astro Electric Co Inc
1127 19th St N
ElectriciansPolesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Commercial, Industrial, Utility Line, Recreational lighting, Derrick Trucks, Bucket Trucks, Rent with operator by the hour. Utility Poles in stock 30 Ft to 65 Ft. Contracting repairs & maintenance.
7.Future Electric & Construction Inc-
425 4th Ave N
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersUtility CompaniesElectric Equipment Repair & Service
BRIGGS & STRATION AND GE GENERATOR DEALER. ISTALLATION FOR ALL BRANDS OF GENERATORS. COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTAL INSTALLATION & REPAIR. PARKING LOT LIGHTING INSTALLATION & REPAIR
Call A Pro
Serving the Hoover area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.