Tip Tows LLC
590 Farrington Hwy, Kapolei, HI, 96707
1.Valley Service & Repair
1707 Hoe St
Automobile Diagnostic ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
2.Valley Service & Repair
99 Pool St
Auto Repair & Service
3.Happy Valley Sales & Service
2696 Kilihau St
Laundry EquipmentCoin Operated Washers & DryersLaundry Supplies
4.Kokua Kalihi Valley Comprehensive Family Services
2243 Kauhana St
5.Valley Service & Repair
99-015 Lohea Pl
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair
6.Kokua Kalihi Valley
2243 Kalaunu St
Social Service OrganizationsCounseling ServicesHuman Services Organizations
7.Kokua Kalihi Valley
3659 Kalihi St
Social Service OrganizationsHuman Services Organizations
GE Appliance Repair
Serving the Honolulu area. Time For A GE Appliance Repair?Call Today To Set Up An Appointment
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.