Kaimuki Dental Group LLP
Honolulu, HI, 96816
1.AW Dental Group Inc
2226 Liliha St Ste 303
Dental ClinicsClinicsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
20 Years of Experience
2.Aina Haina Dental Group Inc
850 W Hind Dr Ste 112
Dental ClinicsTutoringClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Serving your entire family’s needs for over 35 years. Dr. Morikawa always discusses and explains all options with the patient and answers all patient questions thoroughly. Most insurances accepted HDS
3.Hawaii Pacific Dental Group Inc.
6700 Kalanianaole Hwy Ste 216
Cosmetic DentistryPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
4.Temple Valley Dental Group Inc
Teeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryDentists
At Temple Valley Dental Group, our dentists and staff strive to deliver quality care to informed patients in a comfortable setting and convenient location, that address the health, function, and beaut
5.A A Windward Dental Group LLC
45-1144 Kamehameha Hwy Ste 401
Dental ClinicsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Hygienists
Emergency Dental Care Available, Accepting New Patients, Members of: Honolulu Country Dental Society, Hawaii Dental Association, American Dental Association
6.Temple Valley Dental Group Inc
47-388 Hui Iwa St Ste 24
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsOrthodontists
7.Kaneohe Dental Group Inc
45-880 Kamehameha Hwy Rm 101
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
Wardwell Scott A DDS
1150 S King St Ste 601, Honolulu, HI, 96814
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future