1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Florida Pest ControlServing the Homosassa, FL area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesGutters & Downspouts Cleaning
We are new this week to Florida Pest Control, but great service so far! Glenn the sales person was very polite and friendly and explained everything really well- no high pressure! Marc the gentleman w
3.West FarmsServing the Homosassa, FL area
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesRental Service Stores & YardsPlants-Interior Design & Maintenance
I have had the pleasure of doing business with West Farms for several years & have never been disappointed. I would highly recommend them to anyone!
4.Gainesville Pest ControlServing the Homosassa, FL area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
Neal sprays my house quarterly. Does an excellent job. I never see any bugs. Office staff is very friendly and professional.
5.Nipper's Quality Tree ServiceServing the Homosassa, FL area
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
Nipper's Quality Tree Service was started in 1978 and we have faithfully served Gainesville and surrounding areas for over three decades. We are a locally owned and operated tree service. Owner and op
6.Duval County Landscaping
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
Serving Jacksonville & Metro Area Ponte Vedra- Julington Creek- Avondale Riverside- Orange Park- Ortega - San Marco Mandarin
7.Andy's Portable Welding LLC
Lawn MaintenanceTanks-RepairGates & AccessoriesWelders
Hours not available. Please contact Andy's Portable Welding at 386-462-7742. Complete Mobile Welding-Repair Service. 38 Years Experience. Licensed & Insured. Affordable Quality.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.