1.Powersource Electrical Svc
4935 S Driftwood Way
ElectriciansElectric CompaniesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
2.Helton Electric Motor Sales & Service
7772 W Gulf To Lake Hwy
Electric CompaniesElectric MotorsElectric Motor ControlsElectricians
Helton Electric Motor Sales & Service is your local Sales and Service company for Parts, All Types of Pumps and Submersibles: Tanks, Control Box, Pressure Switch and Accessories. We strive to give the
3.Withlacoochee River Electric Co-Op Inc
5330 W Gulf To Lake Hwy
Electric CompaniesElectric Equipment-TestingUtility Companies
I plan on switching my service , I just moved to florida and this is a the worst eletric provider i have ever had. They are rude and incondsiderate.They are forceful with the letters that they send
5330 W Gulf To Lake Hwy
Electric CompaniesUtility Companies
14556 Ponce De Leon Blvd
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
6.Withlacoochee River Electric
10005 Cortez Blvd
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesElectricians
7.Premier Electrial Servcies, Inc
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Companies
With 17 years of experience in the commercial and residentail fields, we are well trained in offering help with "anything electric".We are committed to providing quality service to our community. We b
Lowe's Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.