PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Holtsville area.
1.SV Professional Ctr
155 E Woodside Ave
Hair RemovalClinicsBeauty SalonsPhysicians & Surgeons
The people here are amazing and very kind. More importantly, they are well-skilled at what they do. Amazing group of people.
143 Centereach Mall
OpticiansOptometry Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & SuppliesClinics
Centereach Vision World and Dr. Robert Gertler have been serving the central Suffolk County area since 1979. Our goal is to supply quality eyecare at an affordable price. The comprehensive optometric
3.Connetquot Chiropractic, P.C.
2805 Veterans Memorial Hwy Ste 8
Back Care Products & ServicesClinicsPhysical TherapistsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
Free Chiropractic Consultation!
4.Holbrook Wellness Center
5000 Expressway Dr S
5.Preferred Professional Medical Care
3505 Veterans Memorial Hwy Ste C
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons
Preferred Professional Medical Care is by far the best doctors office I have ever gone to. I have been a faithful patient of theirs for 4 years now and everyone from the receptionists to the nurses t
6.National Health Care Associates
ClinicsMedical ClinicsAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
Visit our website for more information www.nathealthcare.com
7.Community Medical Care
2134 Middle Country Rd
excellent walk in medical center when you have ins./no inc.. everybody in office very friendly. fees are just great. I would not go anywhere else.
Serving the Holtsville area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.