Call A Pro
Serving the Holmen area.
1.Gary's Mobile Lock Service
1003 E Main St
Locks & Locksmiths
Great service, very friendly. Fixed our door lock in 15 minutes. Highly recommend!
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Friendly. Fast. Efficient. Inexpensive Locksmith Company.Didn't catch the persons name at the end of the other line. However they were nice enough to pencil me in last minute. Was expecting them to a
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Dave is professional, responsible, trustworthy, and just an excellent provider. He gives you the straight scoop, doesn't try to up-sell you and is just as accommodating and pleasant as can be. I've us
4.Don's Towing & Repair Auto Service
816 Monitor St
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Roadside ServiceTowing
Awesome service! Cheap oil changes and a really friendly atmosphere. Had to get my car towed once by these guys (AAA sent them to me) and they were really fast and professional.
5.Ken's Service Center
2023 Avon St
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceShipping ServicesTrucking
What great service fast friendly and very reasonable.We are an out of state Transit Company we had a bus break down that required roadside service. We called Ken’s Service Center talked to a lady name
6.C & C Towing
2919 East Ave S
Locks & LocksmithsTruck Body Repair & PaintingTowingAutomobile Body Repairing & Painting
7.Borkowski Towing & Salvage
5035 W 6th St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTowingTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile Parts & Supplies-Used & Rebuilt-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Mean people, dirty, horrible service, overall really bad, don't go there ever!
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.lendingtree.com/auto Low Payment Options, No Loan CapFind Pre-Approval, Same Day Lenders
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.