Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
1085 Pin Oak St
Industrial Equipment & Supplies-WholesaleIndustrial Equipment & Supplies
2.Graff Alan MD
3061 E Commercial Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
3.Dr. Harry W Graff, MD
140 NW 59th St
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health Services
4.Harry W Graff MD PA
150 SE 2nd Ave Ste 912
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
5.Graff Brad W Dmd P A
3107 Stirling Rd Ste 108
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
9700 Collins Ave
11900 Biscayne Blvd
No Internet Heading Assigned
localdeals.ForLess.com We found it for lessJust call us to get the best deal.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.