Serving the Hollywood area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
1.Monarch Carpet Drapery & Upholstery
3007 W Temple St
Flooring ContractorsHardwoodsCarpet & Rug DealersTile-Contractors & Dealers
At Monarch Carpet, we offer exceptional flooring at great value. Are you looking to put new carpet in your living room? Want to place hardwood floors in your kitchen? We offer a variety of flooring op
1437 E 52nd St
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsLinoleumCarpet & Rug Repair
Mention This Ad and Receive 10% off on Carpet, Vinyl, Laminate Installations and Repairs
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
4.Renteria Flooring Specialist
Flooring specialist is good one.
5.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
6.Rivera's Floor Covering
2510 Hyde Park Blvd
Flooring ContractorsHardwoodsBuilding ContractorsFloor Materials
I had my hardwood floors done through Rivera's Floor Coverings . They were great to work with. A professional job done right. I Highly recommend using them!
7.Carousel Custom Floors
676 E Green St
Flooring ContractorsHardwoodsFloor MaterialsBuilding Contractors
Perfect experience from start to finish. Knowledgable salespeople, great product and an especially flawless installation!
Serving the Hollywood area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?